[Savannah-dev] [Bug #156] private projects do not show in /my/

From: nobody
Subject: [Savannah-dev] [Bug #156] private projects do not show in /my/
Date: Sun, 05 May 2002 07:42:35 -0400

=================== Bug #156: Latest Modifications ==================
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=156&group_id=11

Changes by: Laurent Julliard <address@hidden>
Date: 2002-May-05 13:42 (Europe/Paris)

            What     | Removed                   | Added
            Category | PHP Engine                | Other
            Priority | None                      | Low
         Assigned to | None                      | ljulliar
              Effort | 0.00                      | 0.25

It's not a bug, it's a feature. Originally Private projects were really
intended to be as hidden as possible and as secure as possible. Therefore they
are not even shown on your personal page. I guess the motivation was security:
even if you forgot to logout before leaving a desktop machine nobody can guess
what the private projects are.

I agree it's a bit paranoid but it is safer. I'm not sure we want to modify
this feature, do we?

=================== Bug #156: Full Bug Snapshot ===================

Submitted by: yeupou                    Project: savannah
Submitted on: 2002-May-03 22:59
Category:  Other                        Severity:  3 - Ordinary

Original Submission:   "If you're a member of a private project it does not
show in the /my/ page which should be fixed"

http://savannah.gnu.org/pm/task.php?func=detailtask&project_task_id=159&group_id=11&group_project_id=1

Follow-up Comments

Date: 2002-May-03 23:15             By: yeupou
I'm not able to test this, I'm not member of any private project.

For detailed info, follow this link:
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=156&group_id=11