repo-criteria-discuss

Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Libreoffice SpreadSheet Template for Evaluat

From: Bert Van de Poel
Subject: Re: [Repo-criteria-discuss] Libreoffice SpreadSheet Template for Evaluating Repos
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 17:55:07 +0200

While I'm afraid we don't have much control over LibreJS directly (I think), I do agree this would be an excellent idea.

I find complying with LibreJS to be very hard in certain kinds of very performance driven projects, while it's much easier in simple applications. This is obviously something that could be worked on.

Kind regards,
Bert Van de Poel