Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Support for MacOS - need testers

From: Eric Lavarde
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Support for MacOS - need testers
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 12:30:09 +0200

Hi Andy,

On 19/09/2019 09:20, Andrew Foster wrote:
Hi

On 19 Sep 2019, at 4:56 pm, address@hidden wrote:

anybody out there still interested in having rdiff-backup (next version)
supporting MacOS, and able to test the version currently available in Git,
master branch?

I'm happy to help with this. I believe there were some recent instructions
written on the test procedures, can you refresh my memory as to where they are?

Good to read! Have a look at DEVELOP.adoc, it should get you started, and if not, just ask. Feel free to extend the document with MacOS specifics.

Probably not the first thing to address, but I've ignored testing/resourceforktest.py for now as I refreshed all the tests.

KR, Eric

- Andy(null)