[rdiff-backup-users] Support for MacOS - need testers

From: ewl+rdiffbackup
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Support for MacOS - need testers
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2019 08:56:02 +0200

Hi,

anybody out there still interested in having rdiff-backup (next version) supporting MacOS, and able to test the version currently available in Git, master branch?

We're happy to support the first steps and fix or help fix issues encountered, but MacOS X isn't exactly something we can simulate in a VM for free, so we need someone to actually test on the real thing, create issues and troubleshoot/fix them, and re-test them.

Thanks, Eric

PS: development versions of a backup tool are something that can empty your dog, sleep with your fridge and kick your partner, be aware of what you're signing up to.