[rdiff-backup-users] Possible to merge backups of the same source on mul

From: Steve Stachurski
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Possible to merge backups of the same source on multiple destinations?
Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:18:14 -0400

Hi-

I apologize if this is a basic question with an obvious answer, I've tried searching these archives, and reading over the available docs online.

I have backed up the same source to multiple destinations. The source is /home on a PC, and the destinations have been various external hard drives.

Is it possible to merge or consolidate the histories available on these different destinations into one complete history?

Thank you very much,
Steve