AW: [rdiff-backup-users] two different times for current mirror found

From: D. Kriesel
Subject: AW: [rdiff-backup-users] two different times for current mirror found
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 09:24:25 +0100

Hi,

looks to me like the data in the file will be fine (it says "Every file
verified successfully"); however, you seem to  have defined some extended
attributes that have not been preserved in the metadata. However, I am not a
professional in rdiff repository reading, just take it as a good guess :-)

Cheers,
David.