Re: [rdiff-backup-users] ext3 to fat issue with case sensitivity

From: Adrian Klaver
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] ext3 to fat issue with case sensitivity
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 12:48:31 -0800

On Sunday 14 February 2010 12:03:25 pm Patrice Dumas wrote:

> There is no warning in that case, but the result is exactly the same. In
> fact, I understand the warning as setting --no-hard-links automatically
> even if wasn't set on the command-line. Besides, none of the files or
> directories are hard-linked.
>
> --
> Pat

My mistake for not reading thoroughly enough. I saw the warning then the next
example with a link count of 2. I did not seem them as directories and assumed
hard links. The only thing I can think to do now is run the first example with
an increased -v to see if it provides more information. By default v=3 and I
have found anything above 5 overwhelming.

--
Adrian Klaver
address@hidden