[rdiff-backup-users] Case sensitivity problem

From: padoivi
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Case sensitivity problem
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 04:33:34 -0400

Sorry for my delayed answer and thanks for your posts.

In fact, I now understand that I don't know to use the option
--override-chars-to-quote. This being said, I am not quite sure how helpful the
following comment his :

> Matthew Flaschen wrote :
>
> That's what --override-chars-to-quote does. The fact that this causes an
> error indicates you do not in fact know what you're doing.

Instead of that, could you tell me more about where to learn how to use this
option (obviously neither from the man page nor from the documentation on the
rdiff-backup web page).

Jakob, it looks like you know a bit about this option. Could you tell me more
about how it works ?

Thanks,