[rdiff-backup-users] convert rdiff-backup code to c++

From: Madan Kumar
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] convert rdiff-backup code to c++
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 14:51:19 +0530

Hi all,

I have downloaded the code of rdiff-backup. This code is written in python language.
I want to compile this code but I dont know Python. Please guide me that how can I compile it and what should I need for that.

Another thing can I convert it to c++ or to vc++. If there is any code converter or any compiler, please provide me the name of that.

Thanks
Madan Kumar