[rdiff-backup-users] regressing destination - But need to restore a incr

From: James
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] regressing destination - But need to restore a incremental file
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 13:28:20 +0100

Hi Guys,

The last backup failed however I wish to restore a dir from a backup made some time ago, when I attempt to restore the backup it tells me to regress the repo. Which is fine... however it is going to take ages to do this regression is there any other way I can restore the dir?

The dir is in the incremental dir.

Many Thanks

database 3992 (20090407) __________

http://www.eset.com