Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Ubuntu rdiff-backup PPA?

From: Dominic
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Ubuntu rdiff-backup PPA?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 20:09:40 +0000

Matthew Flaschen wrote:
I disagree.  The whole point of PPA is that there is no need for
Canonical's approval, which obviously streamlines things.

However, it could still be official in the sense that it's approved by
the rdiff-backup project, just not by Canonical.
Yes, if the rdiff-backup project can/will do this, then that works for me.

Dominic