Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backing up from Linux to Windows?

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Backing up from Linux to Windows?
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 23:45:44 -0500

On Jan 14, 2009, at 10:20 PM, Austin Roberts wrote:
I've tried both versions. The cygwin version had path too long errors, and I haven't been able to get the native version to act as the remote machine. I'll provide tracebacks next time I have the opportunity to run things.

Did you look at the instructions in the Wiki ? It might provide some clues to getting the native version working as the remote.

http://wiki.rdiff-backup.org/wiki/index.php/BackupFromWindowsToLinux

Andrew