Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup for Windows XP

From: Andrew Ferguson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup for Windows XP
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 20:11:53 -0500

On Jan 7, 2009, at 4:54 PM, folder wrote:
I want to use rdiff-backup to make differential backups of my Truecrypt .tc files, but I haven't been able to find any documentation for Win XP. I have never used Linux so I need something that doesn't expect any knowledge at all except Windows.
Thanks.

Hi,

May I kindly suggest this link?
http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/docs.html

which was recently updated to include a direct link to:
http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/Windows-README.txt

that README is also included if you download the program...

Andrew