[rdiff-backup-users] different versions

From: Peter
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] different versions
Date: Mon, 05 Jan 2009 09:08:19 +1100

Hi all.

Being a novice at Linux and still learning, I use a few different versions. My main mail server is Fedora, My desktop is Kubuntu, andother is another flavoour etc.

On the Ubuntu unit I use apt-get install rdiff-backup and it installed version 1.15.something

On my fedora I had version 1.05 or something.

and offcourse they didn't work when my fedora tried to backup to my ubuntu.

What's the easiest way for me to get and install the same version on all boxes?

Thanks heaps

secs.net.au
Licenced Electrician
Speciliasing in: HVAC-BUILDING AUTOMATION-REMOTE DATA AQUISITION

"Are your tools safe?"
TEST AND TAG Service.

believed to be clean.