[rdiff-backup-users] Re: Windows Vista - infinite recursion problem

From: John covici
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Re: Windows Vista - infinite recursion problem
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2008 11:15:51 -0500

I know what the problem is, I have had it myself.
You have a junction to itself.  There is a program which is free which
can manipulate the junction so you can delete it.  A junction is the
ntfs name for a linkand is not well documented.    Go to
http://technet.microsoftcom/en-us/sysinternals/bb896768.asp for
further details.

on Tuesday 12/09/2008 Oliver Mulatz(address@hidden) wrote