Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Help with 4GB barrier

From: Veder
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Help with 4GB barrier
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2008 09:49:29 +0100

I'm working with Andrew Ferguson to resolve the issue with files > 4GB on Windows. Neither of us has been able to duplicate the problem, so we can't really tell if it has been fixed. Does anyone have a file that triggers the problem so that we can test? We need both the baseline and modified file.

Hi Josh,

I don't know if I fully understand the question but
I would be able to test it here. I have a couple of
database files between 4 and 10 GB on a W2K3 server
that I could mirror and increment to another W2K3
server using a test-version of rdiff-backup. I can
not make these files available for testing outside
our server-cluster because it contains production
stuff. Would this help?

Erwin