Re: [rdiff-backup-users] bug/crash on read-only file in incremental back

From: Veder
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] bug/crash on read-only file in incremental backup
Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:54:22 +0100

That is good news.

Will this become available any soon as single-w32-exe
for testing on Windows?
That would be great.

Thanks,

Erwin

Attached is a patch that fixes the problem for me. I get a slightly different traceback than was reported by others, but this is the correct solution. The problem is that Windows does not allow deletion of read-only files. This patch simply removes the readonly flag before removing the file. (This is the same behavior as Windows Explorer.)

Thanks,
JoshN