Re: [rdiff-backup-users] confused why rdiff-backup is not storing all I

From: martin f krafft
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] confused why rdiff-backup is not storing all I ask it to
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 13:38:31 +0200

also sprach Andrew Ferguson <address@hidden> [2008.09.27.1909 +0200]:
> Now, taking a fresh look at your logs, I see that the answer is simple:
> you are running rdiff-backup version 1.1.16. There was a bug in 1.1.16
> that was fixed in 1.1.17 (released 2008/07/17) which would have led to
> this scenario in certain circumstances. I suggest upgrading to 1.2.0 at
> least.

Done, thanks! It does seem to work now.

  \____ echo mailto: !#^."<*>"|tr "<*> mailto:"; address@hidden

"never trust a woman who wears mauve, whatever her age may be, or a
 woman over thirty-five who is fond of pink ribbons. it always means
 they have a history."
                                                        -- oscar wilde

spamtraps: address@hidden