Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.15 released

From: Andreas Olsson
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rdiff-backup 1.1.15 released
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 23:56:06 +0100

On Thursday 03 January 2008 23:20:51 Andrew Ferguson wrote:
> rdiff-backup 1.1.15 has been released and features the usual variety of
> bug fixes: http://www.nongnu.org/rdiff-backup/CHANGELOG-devel

It's nice to see a new updated rdiff-backup version! I hope it didn't
completly ruin your December holiday :-)

> rdiff-backup is now quite close to a new stable release (1.2.0). Please
> give this a good test. In particular, before releasing a new stable, I
> would like to see how rdiff-backup handles upgrading a 1.0.x repository
> to a 1.1.x repository, if that is even possible.

I'll set up a few test backups and start doing some testing on converting
1.0.x  reposotires to the new version. I really like rdiff-backup as and
since I'm not that much of a programmer I'll gladly with testing instead.
Anything else you want to have some extra attention?

--
Andreas Olsson
http://www.andreasolsson.se/