[rdiff-backup-users] Why doesn't this error go away?

From: Chris G
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Why doesn't this error go away?
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 08:34:29 +0000

I get the following error every day since it started a week or so
ago:-

    UpdateError sofdev/cprg/utils/fred File changed from regular file
    before signature

So why doesn't it clear itself up after happening once?  I think it
occurred because I deleted the file 'fred' (which was a very large,
very sparse, test file) presumably while rdiff-backup was running.

--
Chris Green