[rdiff-backup-users] warning about hard link

From: Andreas Olsson
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] warning about hard link
Date: Tue, 1 Jan 2008 23:00:18 +0100

If I try to run rdiff-backup (1.1.14) against an sshfs-mount I get an error
about the destination not supporting hard linking. That is true. What I don't
understand is why I get the same error message even if I run rdiff-backup
with the option --no-hard-links.

rdiff-backup isn't using any hard links for its internal use? In other word;
is this a bug or a feature? :-)

--
Andreas Olsson
http://www.andreasolsson.se/