Re: [rdiff-backup-users] include/exclude directories.

From: Dimi Paun
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] include/exclude directories.
Date: Thu, 10 May 2007 11:03:20 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, May 10, 2007 10:53, Mike Marseglia wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I'm trying to use the include-globbing-filelist and
> exclude-globbing-filelist to perform a selective backup of the system.
> However, when I run the backup the directories I want excluded keeps being
> included and I'm trying to figure out why.

This is because your include list comes first and it matches stuff
that is supposed to be excluded. So for example if you include /home
and exclude /home/web, everything in /home will be included since
/home matches first and /home/web will no longer be evaluated.

--
Dimi Paun <address@hidden>
Lattica, Inc.