[rdiff-backup-users] Too Many Files

From: Rick
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Too Many Files
Date: Mon, 07 May 2007 13:55:34 +1000

Hi list,

I would like to know wether rdiff-backup will come to grief on large systems.

I have a couple of machines with around 200 Gb on each, and are concerned wether rdiff-backup would deal with "Too Many Files" does it have limitations on how many files, or is it a matter of memory and temp space.

I thought to do the base dirs bin boot etc all as seperate jobs, but then I also wanted any/all symlinks or files from the root dir...
I didnt find a -maxdepth or -mindepth switch...

Users views much appreciated.

My first subscription...
Hoping Im not flamed,

Cheers