Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Has anyone managed to run rdiff-backup on windo

From: Karjala
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Has anyone managed to run rdiff-backup on windows?
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2006 13:19:38 +0300

David Kempe wrote:
did you look at the batch files that are in the setup.exe package I have produced. all these answers are in there.

I have a rule to not install any setup.exe files from sources I don't know. (Is your program GPL? Can the source code be found somewhere on the net?)

Does your setup.exe have anything to do with cygwin?

Could you please send me the batch file through email?

Thx