Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Deleting unwanted files

From: Arnaud Guiton
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Deleting unwanted files
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 11:21:36 +0200

Arnaud wrote:

> - If not, to remove only the last session, have I to use
>   --remove-older-than 0B or --remove-older-than 1B ?

I read the doc again and realized that I may have written something stupid
here.
--remove-older-than 0B or --remove-older-than 1B will remove all the files
that were here before the last session (or the one before, I'm a little bit
confused between 0B and 1B), won't it ?

How can I remove the data from the last session only ?

--
Arnaud