Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rh7.3 and debian etch

From: Blair Zajac
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] rh7.3 and debian etch
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 13:17:20 -0700

On Jun 1, 2006, at 10:25 AM, dean gaudet wrote:

On Thu, 1 Jun 2006, Chris Fanning wrote:

Thanks both for the answers and the walk-through.

I upgraded to 1.0.4 on the rh7.3 server
On the debian server I uninstalled the 1.1.5 dpkg and then:

# wget
http://savannah.nongnu.org/download/rdiff-backup/rdiff- backup-1.0.4.tar.gz
# cd rdiff-backup-1.0.4
# python setup.py install

you're welcome to grab my debian unstale rdiff-backup package from
<http://arctic.org/~dean/debian/> ...

Fyi, I have Ubuntu Breezy packages for rdiff-backup at

http://www.orcaware.com/packages/ubuntu/

Blair

--
Blair Zajac, Ph.D.