[rdiff-backup-users] tape drives

From: Susanne Hemker
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] tape drives
Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 16:09:31 -0400

Hi all,
I am looking for a new tape drive for backups and couldn't find any
good reviews online. Could anyone suggest a good drive for a regular
backup of a ~800GB partition? Up to now we had DLT drive using 80GB
tapes, but we  are looking for a large capacity drive. Since I have no
experience with LTO drives any hints in that area would be really
appreciated. Or any suggestions on smaller capacity drives using an
autoloader.
Thanks for your help
Susanne