Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Help: rdiff queries

From: Martin Pool
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Help: rdiff queries
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 10:43:48 +1000

On 16 Jul 2004, Keith Edmunds <address@hidden> wrote:
> On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 17:39:54 +0530
> "Prashant Dhotkar" <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > I have few queries please help me.
>
> As you've asked a few times, let me make some suggestions. Firstly, this is
> an Open Source product: there isn't usually a willing and motivated sales
> team to answer a whole string of questions.

Keith is too nice.  In open source, it is considered very rude to
repeatedly ask questions which you could trivially discover for
yourself by merely looking at the web site or manual.  I suggest you
read it before posting again.  If you cannot understand the manual,
you need to hire someone who can.

We are here to help each other, *not* to do your work for you for
free.

--
Martin