[rdiff-backup-users] Does rdiff work on different file systems ?

From: Prashant Dhotkar
Subject: [rdiff-backup-users] Does rdiff work on different file systems ?
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:58:11 +0530

Hello ,

I want to know that how does rdiff behave when I am using it to take backup on machines with different file systems like FAT, EXT2, OSX. Also I want to know how does it work on MAC OSX. I read that it can configured to work on MAC but how is the performance. I have also used rsync and I want to know that how rdiff is better than rsync ?

Please let me know about it soon

Prashant Dhotkar

Software Engg.

S P Software Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.