Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Simple use help

From: Stelios K. Kyriacou
Subject: Re: [rdiff-backup-users] Simple use help
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:13:58 -0500 (EST)

I do not think that rdiff-backup can deal with individual files like
.bashrc and .emacs (I assume the rest are directories). It deals
with directories only. Why dont you make hard links of all these
individual files and put them in a directory called
for_backup_of_individual_files and add this dir to the rest of the dirs
you want to backup?

Stelios