RE: [rdiff-backup-users] RPMs without extraneous requires

From: fraser_keith
Subject: RE: [rdiff-backup-users] RPMs without extraneous requires
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 16:43:02 +0100

Thanks to everyone who helped out here. I'd had a look through the
archives of this list before posting, but without a search function for
them I couldn't locate anything relevant to this issue...

I've installed Joe's RPMs without any difficulty, thanks for making
these Joe!

I'm looking forward to finally getting a backup solution in place at
home. After 5 years of never bothering and almost 60 gigs of data loss
(it was a very close-call), I'm finally safe. Thanks to everyone
involved in the project.

Fraser.