ratpoison-devel

Execute a bash command in ratpoison

From: David Trombly
Subject: Execute a bash command in ratpoison
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2019 06:24:27 +0300

Hello!
I'm fairly new with Ratpoison, but I'm enjoying it so far!
I was wondering if it would be possible to display the contents of a bash script inside Ratpoison.

I coded my own menu in bash, using bash color codes, and I thought it might be possible to view it inside Ratpoison. I've tried the straight exec command, and it escapes with an error code "(1)".

I'm assuming it's possible, since ratmen is based in bash as well too.

I can post the code if you need me to, it's fairly basic echo commands with color codes and "#" used as borders and seperators as well.

Any ideas?

--
Sent from myMail for Android