[Ranger-users] Newbie with two questions

From: XeCycle
Subject: [Ranger-users] Newbie with two questions
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 14:16:27 +0800

Hello all, I'm new to the excellent ranger fileman.

After reading the docs, I came up with 2 questions:

Does it support any virtual file systems directly? Such as
avfs.

How can I run a program with commandline parameters added
when using :open_with self? I tried, but it didn't seem to
work. I highlighted a script, pressed 'r', typed 'self -f',
where -f is the parameter, but the parameter didn't take
effect.

Thank you.