Re: [Ranger-users] Newbie with two questions

From: Roman Z.
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] Newbie with two questions
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 12:03:43 +0200

1. There is no support for virtual file systems
2. The mechanism of the r button was not made with custom arguments in
mind. So I guess you'll have to do this instead:

!./%f -f

"!" opens a console asking for a command to run, and ./%f expands to ./filename

if you use it more often, bind it to a key:
map("a", fm.open_console("shell ./%f "))
(In keys.py, browser section. To get keys.py, run ranger --copy-config=keys)