Re: [Ranger-users] is there a way to quickly "mark" by pattern?

From: Sitaram Chamarty
Subject: Re: [Ranger-users] is there a way to quickly "mark" by pattern?
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 06:07:14 +0530

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Roman Z. <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi Sitaram, check out the new commands :mark and :unmark.

Cool! thanks!  That was quick :)

> I wanted them for a while now, dunno why I didn't get to implementing it
> yet.  Some day I'll add other ways to mark files e.g. by type, size,...
> Don't quite know yet how to implement that elegantly.

I don't need the mark by type/size stuff but for size, if I had to do
it, I'd just borrow syntax from "find"

    :mark -size +20M

Not sure about type though... most people just use the extension
(Windows legacy everywhere) but using the output of file may be a
little harder; I'd not bother unless more people ask).

Thanks again!