qemu-ppc

Re: who's using the ozlabs patchwork install for QEMU patches ?

From: Jeremy Kerr
Subject: Re: who's using the ozlabs patchwork install for QEMU patches ?
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2021 21:04:42 +0800

Hi Greg,

> > The standard process is to send me an email :)
>
> Is this standard process mentioned somewhere ?

No, not really. I usually let the folks who request the project in the
first place know though.

> > You're wanting to add user 'groug' to the qemu project, is that
> > correct?
> >

> Yes. Thanks !

Sure thing, done!

You should now have access to modify patch states in the qemu
patchwork. If you'd prefer to work with patchwork from the command-
line, check out the pwclient, git-pw and pwnm-sync tools, at:

     https://patchwork.readthedocs.io/en/latest/usage/clients/

Cheers,

Jeremy