qemu-ppc

Re: [Qemu-ppc] Status of mac99?

From: ardi
Subject: Re: [Qemu-ppc] Status of mac99?
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 23:05:01 +0100

On 3/6/15, Alexander Graf <address@hidden> wrote:

> No :). For G5 support we really should implement a U3 or U4 chipset.

Can you point me towards how is this planned to be done, so that I can
tell if I can help advancing this? Reading the uninorth source code
from mac99 I see definitions for U3 and/or U4, so I don't know if the
plan is to integrate it with uninorth or to write new source files.

Also, what's already done for U3/U4, and what's still to be done?

Thanks!

ardi