Re: dropping 32-bit host support

From: Andrew Randrianasulu
Subject: Re: dropping 32-bit host support
Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2023 18:27:37 +0300

чт, 16 мар. 2023 г., 16:32 Thomas Huth <thuth@redhat.com>:
On 16/03/2023 14.01, Andrew Randrianasulu wrote:
> Well, this language about "market" and "investment"  not just figures of the
> speech, sadly? Because paid developers work on  areas they paid to develop,
> by boss with big bucks.

Sorry for getting more explicit now, but: Can you please stop making such
aggressive assertions which are obviously wrong and where you apparently
have no clue about about?

I usually read much more than I write, thank you very much.

If you'd followed the QEMU project, you'd know that there are very helpful
people around, from all kind of companies, Linaro guys who help with
reviewing and merging non-ARM patches, Red Hatters who help with BSD and
Haiku patches, etc.

Anyway, if you're not happy with the way the project is evolving, then start
contributing instead of grumbling.

Is there any point to contributing to project that happily will told you to .....go smoke in a corner?

  Thomas