qemu running uefi problem

From: Ahlani Poacher
Subject: qemu running uefi problem
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2023 23:50:44 +0800

Hello, sorry to bother you, I'm a qemu beginner. I want to use QEMU to emulate Lenovo's UEFI firmware, but so far I have only found a tutorial for QEMU to run EDK2 to implement UEFI. I would like to ask how to convert the UEFI executable downloaded from Lenovo's official website to a QEMU compliant format to emulate Lenovo UEFI using QEMU. I hope you can answer my question, thank you.

best regards