Re: Macvtap devices?

From: Dongli Zhang
Subject: Re: Macvtap devices?
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2022 17:16:01 -0700

I suggest you figure out the diff between different devices by reading some
online docs, e.g., the below doc.

https://developers.redhat.com/blog/2018/10/22/introduction-to-linux-interfaces-for-virtual-networking

Here is how I setup a software-only environment to play with macvtap device.

https://github.com/finallyjustice/sample/blob/master/kvm/macvtap.txt

Dongli Zhang