Running Kali linux in bridge mode

From: בנימין ברוך
Subject: Running Kali linux in bridge mode
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2022 20:53:34 +0300

Hello !

I have a technical question please, it's important!

I have Windows 10 running on my computer.

Important to say : i have no Local admin right on my machine - just regular user !

Even that i have no local admin right on my windows machine, i manage to run on it a Kali Linux Machine - with that command :

qemu-system-x86_64 -m 2048 -boot d -smp 2 -net nic,model=virtio -net user -hda testing-image.img -cdrom kali-linux-2018.4-amd64.iso

I even success to run a kali machine from a prepare disk with all that i need inside :

qemu-system-x86_64.exe -boot d -smp 2 -net nic,model=virtio -net user  -drive file=kali.qcow2,index=0,media=disk,format=qcow2 -m 2048

So far So good.

The only problem is that the kali machine is not running with a bridge network - that means that the kali machine can access the network but from another subnet (10.0.2.15) !

I want it to be a part of the subnet like my windows machine (10.0.0.0/24) and not (10.0.2.0/24)

I want it to be connected (bridge) directly to my NIC card!

Please help me and tell me, how can I do that ?
What is the right syntax in the QEMU command above, for the kali to be able to connect directly to my network through the windows machine ?
It's very very important to me to know that!
I am just reminding you that I have no local admin rights on the windows machine - no install rights...

Thanks in advance !!

Best Regards,