Where is the cntfrq_el0 register set for arm64 virt machine?

From: Chan Kim
Subject: Where is the cntfrq_el0 register set for arm64 virt machine?
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2022 15:29:10 +0900

Hi,

It may not be important but I'm trying to make the linux boot log the same
for qemu direct kernel loading and loading by u-boot.
In armv8 the cntfrq_el0 register is supposed to be written with the system
counter frequency. The armv8 manual says it doesn't affect the hardware
operation and it's just for S/W to know the frequency. U-boot program writes
to that register with COUNTER_FREQUENCY value, when it's defined. In current
armv8 virt machine, it's read as 62.5MHz but I coulnd't find where in the
source the value is written. Where should I change to value in the qemu
source?
Thank you.

Chan Kim