QEMU Support (paid)

From: Cory J. Geesaman
Subject: QEMU Support (paid)
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 12:13:53 -0400

Hello,

    I'd like assistance from an expert on QEMU VM for two issues I'm experiencing.  I will absolutely pay to have these resolved. I'm running a Dell Precision 7760 with an NVIDIA RTX A5000 16GB graphics card onboard under Ubuntu (latest.)

    The first issue I have is that I'd like to do a GPU passthrough to a Windows 10 VM for gaming, I have the PCI slots passing through for it but the Windows 10 image on the VM shows errors in the device manager I don't know how to go about debugging and resolving.

    The second, and higher priority, issue that I have is that I'm using several VMs running Windows 10 for various clients with a combination of Zoom, Teams, and Chime for meetings.  Meets work fine with audio (both speakers and mic) until enabling the built-in USB webcam, at which point the webcam works and the audio goes silent until restarting the meeting (regardless of which of the three is in use for the meeting.)

    I'm willing to pay for this resolution, either hourly or a flat rate, and can set up a screenshare, please email me directly if you're interested and name your price.

--Cory