PCI data buffer

From: Nada Lachtar
Subject: PCI data buffer
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2021 17:22:07 +0000

Hi there,

I’m working on a project that requires me to read the content of the PCI bus. In particular, I’m looking for the content buffer that is used to copy the data between the bus and storage controller.

I’ve been looking into the implementation of the pci-host and pci-bridge, and within the scsi implementation.  I would like to get any pointers to help me understand how the data can be read.

Thank you,

Nada