Sun4m with V8 extensions

From: Justin Clancy
Subject: Sun4m with V8 extensions
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 10:46:25 +0000

Hi all,

I am running a SPARC Solaris 5.9 qemu to support a licensing server, but the software uses V8 extensions to the 4m instruction set.  As I am using the default machine and cpu for qemu-system-sparc, it doesn’t include those extensions.

My question is what machine/cpu combination should I use to achieve this?

Thanks,

Justin.

Legal Disclaimer: This e-mail communication (and any attachment/s) is confidential and contains proprietary information, some or all of which may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.