Re: GPIO-IN/OUT in Qemu

From: Mahmoud Shirazi
Subject: Re: GPIO-IN/OUT in Qemu
Date: Mon, 10 May 2021 11:37:25 +0430

​Dear Peter,

I am working on Windows machine. Then, I connect the serial port, i.e. UART1,
to a virtual COM port on the host. Sending the data from the guest to host
works successfully; however, when I send the data from the host to the guest,
the guest does not receive anything. I checked it and I find that the interrupt
is not raises in the guest although it is enabled.  My it is due to a bug in
Qemu? or something else that I am missing...?
Best,
Mahmoud
Mahmoud Shirazi, PhD
Assistant Professor,
Department of Computer Science and Information Technology,
Institute for Advanced Studies in Basic Sciences (IASBS),
Zanjan, Iran
Tel: +98-24-33153395
http://iasbs.ac.ir/~m.shirazi