QEMU Memory access- to get contents of register after each load/store

From: Naomi Motwani
Subject: QEMU Memory access- to get contents of register after each load/store
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 22:53:59 +0530

Hello!

I am running a simple addition code on Arm A9 with three variables allotted to the heap. I need to track the memory locations from where the code is loading and storing to. I have hereby added the c code and the assembly version of the same. I need to trace the register contents after each instruction in the assembly code. I tried to print things in cpu-exec.c (in function cpu_tb_exec), but it only prints the register contents at the end of the Translation Buffer and not at the end of each load and store. Can someone please suggest a place where i can monitor the load store register contents in the source code every time this instruction is executed?

- Naomi

PNG image

PNG image