Re: Display in qemu issue

From: Steven Walker
Subject: Re: Display in qemu issue
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2020 09:09:16 -0400

It says that “SDL support is disabled”. So it has not been compiled. I just installed qemu from the software manager. Like I said it is 4.2-3.

I have read recently that qemu is dropping support for sdl. Is that correct before I take this any further?

Thank you,

Steve

On Sun, Aug 23, 2020 at 6:41 AM Peter Maydell <peter.maydell@linaro.org> wrote:
On Sun, 23 Aug 2020 at 00:13, Steven Walker <steven.a.walker@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thank you for that Peter. It says that “SDL support is disabled”. So it has not been compiled. I just installed qemu from the software manager. Like I said it is 4.2-3.
>
> I have read recently that qemu is dropping support for sdl. Is that correct before I take this any further?

Please don't take on-list discussions off-list.

thanks