[Qemu-discuss] Windows Blue screen Error (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)

From: Ravi Konda
Subject: [Qemu-discuss] Windows Blue screen Error (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 10:31:51 +0530

Hello Everyone,

I'm using qemu to load Windows 7 from hard disk. As I load the OS it tries
to load and gives a blue screen with  (DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL)
error. You can find the URL below for error message.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B74ut0Z7n_PbbS1RYUduTG5XWEZzUUxaeXV6Wi1oQ01PZ2Fv/view?usp=sharing

I tried with following command:
sudo qemu-system-x86_64 -m 1024 -boot d -enable-kvm -smp 3 -net nic -net
user -hda /dev/sda

I tried changing system architecture, RAM size, Increasing CPU cores,
removing the network interface card option.

I tried with Virtualbox it works fine. but, I need to load from Qemu Only.

Any comment would be greatly helpful.

With best regards,
Ravi Teja.