Re: [Qemu-discuss] Very poor compilation performance in armhf chroot vs

From: Aboul Fad
Subject: Re: [Qemu-discuss] Very poor compilation performance in armhf chroot vs native
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2019 08:39:52 -0400

I think I understand the nuances of your last note on performance
comparison, indeed my approach there was not correct. The only real ARM
hardware I have is an rpi3b+ which isnt powerful enough for the task. I
think I will use the built-in cross-compile of chromium infrastructure and
figure out the ubuntu packaging then test the resulting ARM package/binary
in qemu and on rpi. That seems an easier path based on my  skills!

Thank you for your guidance.